12 October 2023
2024 Calendar Photography Competition
Access Credit Union is delighted to announce the launch of the 2024 calendar photography competition. This competition is open to all pupils of Secondary Schools within our Common Bond.
This theme includes any image that you think captures ‘Our Community’.
The winner of our photography competition will receive €100 and will be the feature photograph on the front of our calendar; 11 runners-up will receive €50 each and their photo will be chosen to represent a month in our calendar.
About the Competition
- Photos must be supplied in landscape format and must be a minimum of 2,400 x 3,000 pixels in digital format or have a minimum file size of 2.5MB and no greater than 5MB emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to students attending Secondary school in the Common Bond
- Please provide your name, address, school and contact phone number.
- Include the location of the photo.
- Must be taken within our Common Bond.
- Closing date 28th October 2023